It’s been a hectic weekend here at the office: launching the game, attending the community feedback and collecting information about a few issues and much more.
Today we are back with a small patch that will make the life easier to several people but our Oculus players in particular.
This is the change log for the new update:
- Fix for Oculus users: A bug was preventing to run the game without enabling Windows 7 compatibility mode
- Tutorial: Texts were not visible during the 1st warmap tutorial
- Reloading function has been improved
- Reload on SPAS12 has been fixed
- Dominant hand can be changed on runtime
- Set a max of bullet cases sfx playback
- Enemy flashbangs explosion sfx is not playing when they explode
- Grayscale is not activating when getting low on health
- Grayscale is not activating when dying
- Cannot see white effect from flashbangs
- Trains 2: bullets stay on invisible cover colliders
- Slums 6, cover 2: pause UI is behing buildings
- Cannot complete flashbangs achievement
Thanks again for your constant feedback and support and sharing your love for the game in the community forums and on the reviews!
– GT Team –